2020年7月20日 星期一

WARNING: THIS MAY NOT GO HOW IT SHOULD! Tesla Q2 Earnings Predictions





看: 留言有很多不同POINT.....
  1.  What is your Prediction for Q2? Profit, Break Even or Loss?
  2. I think a small profit and S&P incursion is already priced in at $1500, next price move will be battery day.
  3. I can't wait for all the Robinhood "investors" to panic sell so I can go discount shopping with you.
  4. Either way I’m holding! Not selling anytime soon.
  5. I’m hoping Tesla crashes so I can buy in!
  6. So let me get this straight... Tesla can go down, go sideways or go up? Ok got it thanks. Good video👍
  7. Yes. That's the point of the video, be prepared for all three scenarios & basically do nothing lol. Perhaps buy more if its a complete bloodbath
  8. IMO, Any profit will bring the stock back to 1800$.
  9. Thats pretty much what I see as well, but just trying to warn everyone that this earnings season may not go as it should. It has been strange......
  10. ..................................

沒有留言: